Controversial influencer Andrew Tate creates charity to help women and men

Controversial influencer Andrew Tate has announced he is starting a charity to protect women from domestic violence after being banned from Facebook and Instagram.

On Wednesday, the former kickboxer, 35, posted an hour-long “last post” on Youtube where he talked about his future plans.

“The future for me, now that I will be much more selective with what social media I produce (if any), is that I will start a foundation,” the former Big Brother United Kingdom said the roommate.

“The Tate Foundation will be dedicated to helping men’s mental health and protecting women from male violence.

“You’re going to see in the months and years to come that I’m not someone who does this just for tastes and opinions, but someone who really has the ability to help people.

“I believed I was helping people through social media and if that should be taken away from me, then I will continue my philanthropy in other areas.

“God has blessed me with fantastic wealth. It’s more money than I will ever personally need.

“I was already doing my philanthropy by encouraging men.

“If this is to be destroyed, then I have decided to set up the Tate Foundation and specifically help women with financial assistance, protection from violence primarily. And men’s mental health issues.

Want to stream your news? Flash lets you stream over 25 news channels in one place. New to Flash? Try 1 month free. Offer ends October 31, 2022 >

Tate made headlines earlier this month after stunning the internet with his misogynistic views.

In a series of clips that have gone viral on TikTok, the disgraced influencer said women “belong at home”, “can’t drive” and are “the man’s property”.

In another clip, he claimed that raped women should “take some responsibility”.

Videos of his comments have been viewed more than 11.6 billion times.

The internet personality was kicked off Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and YouTube for violating the platforms’ hate speech policies.

Tate opened up about his ban during an interview with Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tucker Carlson tonightavailable to stream on Glow.

“This is the first time anyone has had this level of banning,” he told the show.

“They banned me simply because large swaths of the population accepted very traditional male values.

“I have a very traditionally male life. I have fast cars and a big house and lots of money and a beautiful girlfriend, and they thought it was very, very threatening.

“And for some reason they decided it was best to wipe me out of the internet and replace me with someone who is more in line with what they are trying to claim.”

In 2016, Tate was kicked out of Big brother after a video emerged of him hitting a woman with a belt.

And in 2017 he was criticized by mental health charities for saying depression “isn’t real”.

The Instagram ban came after YouTuber Daz Black slammed the ‘monster’ Tate in a video showing the kickboxer’s misogynistic rants.

Daz, who has more than seven million followers on the platform, said he had recently been approached by several women with alarming accusations against Tate.

He said he received “disturbing” videos which he said show how Tate treats women and thinks other men should treat women.

Daz fumes, “It’s not a man’s behavior…he enjoys hurting women and making them feel vulnerable.”

“He’s a very unhealthy man with a very unhealthy addiction to female domination.”

– with the sun

Comments are closed.